Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...well kinda:)

When we go "home" to see our families in northern Wisconsin, the grandkids love to go to Great Grandma's farm. One of the best parts is having Grandpa give them a ride on the tractor. Often times we will hitch up the wagon so we can all go on an adventure through the fields and down to the river.



This picture is of Gary, with our grandson Connor doing what they like doing best, riding on the tractor! Makes me anxious to go "home" again :)

9 comments:

Kyrstin said...

Connor says, "I like driving the tractor with Grandpa!"

Jami Balmet said...

Aaw this brings back memories for me to! My Dad used to have a really old tracker that actually looks just like this one! We used to go on rides with him all the time!!

Looks like you guys had fun!!

Tyne said...

How come you never write about me? It's always the grandkids! Haha! But when you do, make it nice! :)

Robyn Jones said...

awww...these are great pictures...I don't have many pictures of me with my grand kids...that's because I HATE having my picture taken, and I am always the one behind the camera...LOL! Also laughing at the comment above mine...My oldest daughter probably feels the same way..

Kinsey said...

I showed these pics to my friends. They liked them!! :)

Robyn Jones said...

Hey Peggy...I tagged you in a photo meme if you would like to play... :)

Happy Gramma said...

I am envious! I would love to have a farm to visit!
I am justa followin' along on Friday Follow.
Please come follow me.. enter my giveaway and check out the post I left about a fantastic website that will save you tons of money... and it is totally free!!!

www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

Aw, now that is a memory!

Life Is A SandCastle said...

Children love tractors:)