Thank you to Robyn, One of The Jones- for the Versatile Blogger Award! I enjoy her blog where she often shares her wonderful photos that she takes of her family:)
The Rules for this reward are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. (In no particular order.)
4. Contact the blogger you have picked and let them know about the award.
Now to share seven things about myself...
1. I am seventh of eight children; the youngest girl--(three boys and five girls.)
2. I am one of the last of the generations that attended a one room school house... they closed them down in the state when I was in 2nd grade.--And NO, I'm not that old:)
3. I started writing to a pen pal in England when I was 9 years old, and we still correspond. She has been over to visit us twice and we have been to England and Scotland once. We hope to go again one of these days...
4. I met my future husband when I was 14 years old, and we have been together ever since! (See my April blog, "Once Upon a Time, parts 1, 2, & 3)
5. My mother died of breast cancer when I was 16 years old, and that was a very sad time for me, but the good Lord and my faith saw me through it:)
6. I love to sing and whistle around the house, dancing whenever the music moves me! Much to the embarrassment of my children:)
7. I just got notified last week that one of my writings based on my childhood, is going to be published in an upcoming Christmas Memory Book published by Reminisce!
Since I haven't been blogging that long, my list of 15 persons is going to be shortened.
Congratulations to the following as I pass on the Versatile Award to them!
1. View From The Shoe
2. Life in The Woods
3. Cfoxes 33
4. Life Lived Beautifully
5. Waccamaw's Legacy